Managed IT services bring security, stability, predictability, and reliability to your technology environment. It’s about planning your IT and security spending strategically and maintaining your equipment proactively so you can prevent major problems before they occur. All that helps keep your systems working at their best while reducing your business risk.
As your managed services provider (MSP), we at Blue Sky take ongoing responsibility for securing, monitoring, and maintaining your IT systems. We can help define and deliver a set of services tuned to your specific business needs. Plus, we can further reduce your security and business risk with layered security measures to protect your network, people, apps, and devices―from email and endpoint protection to firewalls and password management.
Blue Sky also offers data backups, software updates, upgrade management, warranty management, user training, and more to keep your team and your technology running smoothly.
- Remote monitoring and management of servers, desktops, and devices
- Managed security including passwords, antivirus, web filtering, and email protection
- Managed storage focusing on data backups and archiving
- Management of your cloud-based as-a-service software, platforms, and infrastructure
- Remote, phone, and on-site troubleshooting and support
- Protection and productivity for staff and customers
- A proactive approach to IT maintenance, upgrades, and security help keep your business-critical data and systems up and running―avoiding unexpected and costly breakdowns of the devices and services your team and your customers rely on every day.
- Freedom to focus on your business, not your IT
Learn more about managed IT services
Download our brief about the business benefits you can gain by going to a managed IT services model.